SPARK Generator 8500 AVR, Diesel, 1-phase 230V, 50Hz
SPARK generator 8500 AVR, diesel, 1-phase 230V, 50Hz, is an extremely high-quality product of one of the leading manufacturers of generators in the world. SPARK generator 8500 AVR, diesel, 1-phase 230V, 50Hz, provides professional capacity and simple use and maintenance, so it’s an indispensable accessory. SPARK generator 8500 AVR, diesel, 1-phase 230V, 50Hz, is powered by a 1-cylinder 4-stroke EU 5 diesel engine with low fuel consumption, high power and good exhaust gas values. Ideal for all types of use, both domestic and for construction and industry. The generator is synchronous and electronically controlled. As standby generator, SPARK generator 8500 AVR, diesel, 1-phase 230V, 50Hz is the perfect product for power outages.
Main advantages of diesel SPARK generators:
– Robust components mean reliability with low operating costs.
– Diesel generators are economical due to low consumption and long engine life.
– Protects the planet with low CO2 emissions due to the modern construction of the EURO STAGE 5 engine.
– Sound-insulated housing for protection against noise and weather influences.
– Handles and wheels allow easy movement and transport.
– The large capacity of the fuel tank enables long, continuous operation.
– Built-in digital multimeter for planned maintenance intervals and providing optimal operating condition.
–Automatic voltage regulator (AVR) provides voltage stability.
– Automatic transfer switch (ATS) SPARK offers the convenience of quick start-up in the event of a supply interruption (optional).
– SPARK diesel generators are available as portable or stationary generators for backup power for your home.
– Safer, because diesel fuel is less flammable than other types of fuel.
– Powder-coated housing helps prevent corrosion in all weather conditions.
– 1-cylinder 4-stroke Diesel engine, 1-phase 230V
– AVR Automatic Voltage Regulator for connecting sensitive electronic devices
– maximum power 6kW
– rated power 5.5kW
– soundproof housing
– dimension 950 x 560 x 760 mm
– weight 156 kg
– electric starting system
– sockets: 2x schuko 16A 230V IP44, 1x 32A 230V IP44
– 16l fuel tank for 8.5 hours at 75% load
– 1 year warranty
– Model SPARK